Population as of 2020: 1,271,845 We compiled a list of the top employers in the New…
Project Coordinator Job Description
The following is a sample job description for a Project Coordinator to reference when building your resume. Assess the qualifications and requirements listed to get an understanding of what you need to include on your resume for what employers expect in this field.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities and workflow of a project, as well as managing the communication between the project team members. The Project Coordinator may also be responsible for overseeing project budgets, timelines, and other aspects of a project’s overall operation.
In the case of a large project involving multiple teams, the project coordinator will often serve as a point person who communicates between teams in order to coordinate their efforts.
Additional Project Coordinator strategies for this can be found here.
- Defining project timelines and managing the completion of each task.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that all materials are organized and ready for use by the appropriate time.
- Tracking budgets and ensuring that clients are informed about any changes in cost or schedule.
- Identifying potential problems early on so they can be resolved before they become serious issues.
- Manages the project schedule and deadlines, communicating any issues to the team and stakeholders.
- Helps manage the project budget and resources, communicating any issues to the team and stakeholders.
- Coordinates with other departments in order to ensure that the project is completed successfully.
- Manages client relationships and ensures that all client needs are met, including responding to questions or concerns in a timely manner.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or in a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, MS Project, SharePoint, G-Suite, Asana, Trello, Jive, Box, Dropbox, Smartsheet, WebEx, MS Teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
If you would like more help with your resume, check out our Resume Writing Package, Resume Bundles, or contact us today for a customized quote.