Population as of 2020: 1,271,845 We compiled a list of the top employers in the New…
Top Employers in Cleveland, OH
Population as of 2022: 1,761,000
We compiled a list of the top employers in the Cleveland, OH area to visit their respective career page for opportunities in the area. We have added the direct link to their career opportunities page to review.
Cleveland, Ohio is a city located in the Midwest region of the United States. It is the second-largest city in the state of Ohio and is home to many large and diverse employers across a wide range of industries.
These employers are a critical part of the city’s economy in the Cleveland, OH area. They often have a multitude of opportunities from entry level to executive levels. If you are looking for a job in the Cleveland, OH here are some of the top employers with headquarters in the city that you may want to consider.
Employers in the Cleveland, OH area:
- Cleveland Clinic – Cleveland Clinic is a world-renowned hospital and healthcare provider that employs over 50,000 people in the Cleveland area. It is consistently ranked as one of the top hospitals in the United States and offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, neurology, and cancer treatment.
- University Hospitals – University Hospitals is another major healthcare provider in the Cleveland area, with over 28,000 employees. It operates 18 hospitals and over 50 outpatient centers throughout Northeast Ohio, and offers a wide range of medical services, including pediatrics, women’s health, and orthopedics.
- Case Western Reserve University – Case Western Reserve University is a private research university located in Cleveland. It employs over 12,000 people and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, including law, medicine, and engineering.
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District – The Cleveland Metropolitan School District is the second-largest school district in Ohio, serving over 38,000 students in over 100 schools. It employs over 6,000 teachers, administrators, and support staff.
- Progressive Corporation – Progressive is one of the largest auto insurance companies in the United States, with over 41,000 employees nationwide, including over 10,000 in the Cleveland area. It offers a wide range of insurance products, including auto, home, and commercial insurance.
- Eaton Corporation – Eaton is a global power management company that is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, but has a significant presence in the Cleveland area, employing over 9,000 people. It offers a wide range of products and services, including electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and aerospace components.
- Sherwin-Williams – Sherwin-Williams is a global paint and coatings company that is headquartered in Cleveland. It employs over 4,000 people in the Cleveland area and offers a wide range of products, including paints, coatings, and related products for the industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
- KeyBank – KeyBank is a regional bank that is headquartered in Cleveland. It employs over 7,000 people in the Cleveland area and offers a wide range of financial services, including retail banking, commercial banking, and investment banking.
- Cleveland State University – Cleveland State University is a public research university that is located in downtown Cleveland. It employs over 2,000 people and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, including business, education, and law.
- The MetroHealth System – The MetroHealth System is a public health system that operates four hospitals and over 20 health centers in the Cleveland area. It employs over 7,000 people and offers a wide range of medical services, including primary care, pediatrics, and behavioral health.
Contact us if you would like assistance navigating your career or any other career related items for a customized approach to your needs.