Job Search Kickstarter
If you weigh the cost of the program against your potential salary, it makes logical sense to invest in securing assistance to land your new job. Consider the following:
- As a candidate, if you are unemployed, and find a job with a salary of $50,000.00, you’ve just made a $49,005 profit
- If you currently have a $60,000 position, and secure new job with a 5% salary increase, this program will have paid for itself 3x over in your first year alone.
- If you land your new job 1 week faster, this bundle would have paid for itself 1.1x over in the first week.
So, financially it makes sense as you will be investing in your future. The end will justify the expenditure.
Week 1: Define your Search Parameters to Determine Career Path Best Match
Your career coach will work with one-on-one to define the type(s) of position(s) that best matches your experience and qualification. This includes an analysis of your job skills, hard and soft competencies, that will be used to identify the most suitable career field, job title for you.
Personalized Job Curating Report
Your career coach will use their professional and expert knowledge to curate the best match and suggested jobs and positions for you based on your experience and expressed interest.
Week 2: Key Tools to Help Position You for New Opportunities
Work with your career coach to create, update and customize your resume with your specific job target in mind. This will ensure you have the right keyword that matches the position(s) you are seeking and help to get past the Applicant Tracking System gatekeeper.
Your coach will work with you to optimize and fine-tune your LinkedIn profile so that it appropriately conveys the skills and experience that you have to offer. Your coach will also provide tips and best practices on using your LinkedIn profile to job hunt.
Personal Branding Tools
Align your skills, knowledge, abilities, and experience around a personal story. 90% of employers factor your social media accounts into a hire or no hire decision. Market a positive personal brand that will distinguish you from others with similar interests, skills, or qualities.
- Design your elevator speech Connect key professional and personal stories to the position you are seeking.
- Practice Search engine optimization (SEO) of your name as a brand.
Week 3: The Job Search
Job Search Strategy
- Spend some time with your coach to strategize on the best way to initiate the job search.
- Minimize, reduce, or bypass or use the Right Job Boards
- Customize Your Resume and Cover Letter
- We provide one Customized Cover Letter to a job target or to match the new resume.
- We include templates for Cover Letter and Follow Up Letter
- Informational Interviews
- Seeking and attending Industry Events (Virtually or in-person)
Congratulations! Your resume got you in the door, now learn and acquire the skills to set yourself apart from other candidates.
- Learn how to answer questions to ensure coverage of the interviewers’ expectations.
- Stay ahead of the questions, in other words, you direct the interview.