Career Search Accelerator – 8 Sessions
Our Career Search Accelerator includes sessions to kickstart your job search, ace the interviews, and assist you in conquering any challenges that are presented during the job search journey.
The Career Search Accelerator sessions are designed to meet your needs. The sessions will last between 45 minutes to 1 hour. Some topics for the sessions include:
- Career planning, career changes, and suggested positions that are in line with your qualifications.
- How to find positions that are a good match to your qualifications.
- How to manage your job search and develop milestones to help you stay on track.
- Finding the positions that are not posted online.
- Target companies based on the right job postings that meet your search criteria.
- How to change, modify or adapt your resume to fit your position of interest.
- Leveraging your network to find positions.
- Conducting company information interviews and researching your targeted companies including information interviews.
- Preparing for the interview and post-interview communications.
- Reviewing and overcoming challenges that you are facing during the job search.
Sessions must be paid for before they are scheduled. To cancel, notice must be given in writing at least 48 hours prior to the session time to avoid a no-show administrative fee. Coaching sessions do not include resume or LinkedIn writing services.
Once your order is processed you will receive an email to a website link to schedule a coaching appointment that is convenient for your schedule.