We will cover the full landscape of the job search and all of the moving pieces from start to finish. You will have a new understanding of your unique situation and know exactly where to focus your job search efforts in order to get results quickly.
What is covered in the one-hour session?
Upon completion, you will know how to efficiently and effectively use and, or leverage all your resources, including your time and energy toward securing a new position.
Some items that may be covered:
- Understand the importance of your social media.
- Review what you have enjoyed most about your previous roles.
- Set your career goals.
- Set the right market, and or company targets for your search.
- Know your Unique Value Proposition (UVP).
- Update Your social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Effective networking.
And more. The key to success is following through on your plan.
This program may be helpful for individuals:
- Have only relied on job boards and job postings to find a new job.
- Recently entered the job market and not sure how to go about looking for a job.
- Need a review of their professional branding documents (resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn) and how to communicate their story effectively.
- Already used their network and hit a plateau of finding a new job.
- Have begun their job search and need extra advice and tips to accelerate finding a new job.
- Experiencing stress and anxiety looking for a new job and need support in the job search process.
After purchasing the session, a member of our team will be in contact with you to schedule your session with your coach.
Contact us for any questions that you have or a customized approach.