Are you looking for where to search for jobs as a sports professional? We compiled…
The following is sample job description for a Hotel Front Office Manager to reference when building your resume. Assess the qualifications and requirements listed to get an understanding of what you need to include on your resume for what employers expect in this field.
The Hotel Front Office Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the front desk and lobby operations. The Hotel Front Office Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the hotel’s guests are well taken care of. The Hotel Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring that all guests receive a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
Additional strategies for this can be found here.
- Creating schedules for staff members to ensure that they have enough time to complete their tasks
- Providing guidance to staff members when needed
- Coaching individuals on how they can better serve customers
- Making sure that all guest interactions are handled in a professional manner
- Greeting guests, answering questions and resolving issues
- Providing information on room features, amenities and services offered by the hotel
- Checking in and checking out guests, handling reservations, billing and credit card payments
- Providing directions to local attractions and restaurants
- Making sure guests have a positive experience in their stay at the hotel
- Managing reservations and making sure rooms are ready for guests when they arrive
- Handling customer complaints, ensuring that they are resolved quickly and effectively
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a front office position (preferably in a hotel).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel.
- Must be proficient in the use of hotel software systems, including but not limited to: Sabre, Orbitz, Travelport, Galileo, and Amadeus.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work well with other people from all walks of life.
- Must have experience in customer service and/or hospitality.