Franchise Owner Job Description (2023)
The following is a sample job description for a Franchise Owner to reference when building your resume. Assess the qualifications and requirements listed to get an understanding of what you need to include on your resume for what employers expect in this field.
Franchise Owners are responsible for ensuring the success of their franchise’s operations. They do this by hiring and training employees, overseeing them, and ensuring that all franchise operations meet quality standards. They also work with their franchise’s marketing team to develop strategies for increasing brand awareness and customer satisfaction.
Additional strategies for this can be found here.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Oversees all aspects of the business, including marketing, sales, accounting, and operation of the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for making sure that all company procedures are followed correctly at all times.
- Ensure that your brand’s reputation is upheld at all times.
- Hire, train and manage a team of employees who can meet customer needs in an efficient manner.
- Manage finances, including payroll, taxes and other expenses such as rent or lease payments.
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers to ensure they understand company policies and procedures to ensure the best quality products are delivered on time and at an affordable price point that meets customer satisfaction standards while still maintaining profitability levels within company guidelines (i.e., profit margins must be maintained at x percent).
- A minimum of five years of experience in sales, marketing, or management within a retail environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- An understanding of the f industry and how it works at both the macro level—how it functions within larger economic trends and consumer trends—and at the micro level—how individual locations operate on a day-to-day basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Set a good example for their employees and customers by dressing professionally and acting in a professional manner at all times.
- Be an active participant in training programs to ensure that they are up-to-date on current trends.
- Develop a plan for growing their brand through marketing and advertising.
If you would like more help with your resume, check out our Resume Writing Package, Resume Bundles, or contact us today for a customized quote.