A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is more extensive than a resume. In the United States, a CV is typically used by applicants with medical, scientific, or academic professional aspirations. Employment in other countries may require a Curriculum Vitae (CV) instead of a resume in the application process, although our CV service is aligned with US guidelines (while an international CV may look more like a traditional resume).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) pagination may range anywhere from 3 to more than 15 pages depending on the individual’s background, whereas an ideal resume may be no more than 2 pages in length.
Our Curriculum Vitae (CV) service includes the following:
- A 30-60 minute intake/strategy call with your writer
- Professionally written CV that can be edited
- Formatted for easy reading
- Keyword optimized to enhance selection possibilities by Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Templates for cover letter and follow-up letter
- Final documents (Word, PDF, and text version)
- Turnaround time 3-5 business days depending upon the complexity
- 3 revisions during a 7-day time frame
We will begin working on the project once we have all the information we need to craft your new CV. Contact us today at [email protected] for more information.