Campaign Manager Job Description
Review this Campaign Manager job description for a reference when building your resume. Review the qualifications and requirements listed to get an understanding of what you need to include on your resume for what employers would look for in this field. Additional strategies for this can be found here.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of a client’s advertising campaign, from strategy to creative execution. This person will be expected to work closely with the account executive and other team members to ensure that the campaign’s goals are met and exceeded. The campaign manager will also be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the campaign are managed appropriately, including budgeting, scheduling, and reporting.
Additional strategies for this can be found here.
- Evaluating existing clients’ responses to campaigns and determining whether or not those campaigns are effective.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan that aligns with the goals of the brand, as well as its competitors’ marketing plans.
- Understands how consumers react to different types of advertising mediums. This includes but is not limited to print ads, digital ads, social media posts and email newsletters.
- Develops creative concepts for new campaign ideas that are aligned with overall brand strategy and business goals. These ideas should be based on audience research (Web analytics), consumer insights (social media analysis) and competitor analysis (competitive intelligence).
- Plans and executes various forms of communication including: press releases, websites, email newsletters, blog posts and social media posts in order to reach target audiences at different points throughout the year (pre-event season).
- Assesses performance indicators to ensure budgeted funds were used efficiently while measuring results against key metrics such as ROI & return on ad spend.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing digital and social media efforts, including Facebook ads, Google AdWords campaigns, email marketing, and website content.
- Experience developing creative for print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members.
- Strong attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written).
If you would like more help with your resume, check out our Resume Writing Package, Resume Bundles, or contact us today for a customized quote.