Are you looking for where to search for jobs as a sports professional? We compiled…
Review this Aerospace Engineer job description for a reference when building your resume. Review the qualifications and requirements listed to get an understanding of what you need to include on your resume for what employers would look for in this field. Additional strategies for this can be found here.
The Aerospace Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining the facilities, systems, and equipment used to build, test, and repair aircraft. The Aerospace Engineer also participates in the development of new technologies.
Additional strategies for this can be found here.
- Create designs and blueprints for aircraft, spacecraft, and other aerospace vehicles
- Design, develop, and test using computer-aided design (CAD) systems
- Analyze and improve the performance of aircraft through mathematical modeling, simulation and wind tunnel testing
- Develop specifications for new aircraft or components that meet or exceed performance standards set by regulatory agencies or customer requirements
- Create detailed engineering drawings of aircraft designs using computer-aided design (CAD) systems or other software programs
- Determining the performance of an aircraft based on its design
- Working with other engineers to ensure that safety requirements are met
- Research and test materials to find ways to make them more durable or lighter weight than they currently are
- Collaborate with other engineers in order to ensure that their designs are compatible with those of other teams
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in aeronautical or mechanical engineering is required for this position.
– 5 years of work experience as an Aerospace Engineer.
– Knowledge of MATLAB and C++.
-Strong attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
-Strong communication skills (verbal, written).
-Must be able to work with other engineers and designers on projects that require collaboration between different departments within an organization such as manufacturing or sales.