Advertising Specialist Job Description
Review this Advertising Specialist job description for a reference when building your resume. Review the qualifications and requirements listed to get an understanding of what you need to include on your resume for what employers would look for in this field. Additional strategies for this can be found here.
The Advertising Specialist is a key member of the company’s advertising team. They are responsible for creating and implementing marketing campaigns that drive traffic to the business, while also maintaining all aspects of the company’s advertising campaigns.
Additional strategies for this can be found here.
- Develop and execute campaigns to promote the company’s products and services to both internal and external audiences
- Create ad copy based on what has been approved by marketing team
- Research or negotiate rates with different advertising partners
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop strategies for reaching target audiences and increasing brand awareness
- Drafting, writing and editing content for the website and social media platforms
- Review and making recommendations on advertisements and promotions for the company
- Monitoring the success of ads through tracking and reporting
- Create, design, and implement marketing materials that support sales efforts
- Identify and drive opportunities to increase sales through product demonstrations, webinars, events, etc.
- Work with the Sales team to ensure they have the tools they need to sell our products
- Manage social media accounts for the company and its products
- Track metrics related to marketing activities and make recommendations for improvement
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
– 2 years of work experience in an advertising agency or firm
– Knowledge of the latest design trends and techniques
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Proficiency in video editing software such as Premiere Pro
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members
-Strong attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
-Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
If you would like more help with your resume, check out our Resume Writing Package, Resume Bundles, or contact us today for a customized quote.